§ 1 General provisions
- The Organizer of the service is Look Pożyczka limited liability company with a registered office at 42-200 Częstochowa, Okulickiego 61, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court in Częstochowa, XVII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000394817, NIP: 5732835416, REGON: 2426422600, share capital 500.000,00 PLN (five hundred thousand zlotys) paid in full.
- The service may be used by natural persons not conducting business or professional activities as well as natural persons conducting business or professional activities, legal entities and organizational units without legal personality. Individuals may only use the service if they have full legal capacity (adults).
- Using the rockefeller.com.pl site requires Users to have an internet browser with enabled cookies.
§ 2 Definitions
- a) Organizer - Look Pożyczka limited liability company with a registered office at 42-200 Częstochowa, Okulickiego 61, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court in Częstochowa, XVII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000394817, NIP: 5732835416, REGON: 2426422600.
- b) Borrower – a natural person whose debt under a Loan Agreement is owned by the Organizer.
- c) Deposit - the amount of cash transferred by the Borrower to the Organizer’s bank account as a repayment of the granted loan.
- d) Loan agreement - cash loan agreement between the Organizer and the Borrower.
- g) Sale of property rights - transferring to the User, on the basis of the assignment of debt agreement, the claim for loan repayment, which the Borrower owes to the Organizer.
- h) Return of Capital Program (RCP) – optional, additionally paid protection of capital available for the Users when they purchase a particular Loan Agreement for which the Terms and Conditions of the Return of Capital Program are applicable. The document is available for the Users prior to using this protection methos and can be found at https://rockefeller.com.pl/page/regulamin-program-zwrotu-kapitalu/.
- i) Request for Return of Loan Agreement Documentation - the User, 30 days after making a purchase of a debt at rockefeller.com.pl, has the right to request the documents of the Loan Agreement to be returned by the Organizer, via the panel available in the User Account. The option is disabled for Users who use the Return of Capital Program.
- j) Debt Collection - actions taken by the Organizer and authorized entities to collect the amount of the loan granted to the Borrower. The Organizer shall perform debt collection actions for a period not exceeding 3 months from the due date of the last instalment defined in the Loan Agreement. All debt collection actions taken by the Organizer in relation to a given Loan Agreement are visible in the User Account. After the debt collection period, the Organizer will send to the User’s postal address, provided during the registration of the User Account, the documents constituting the Loan Agreement together with the signed by the Organizer, or the authorized person, the assignment of debt agreement. The latter does not apply if the User is using the Return of Capital Program, the rules of which are described in separate Terms and Conditions.
- k) Rockefeller - rockefeller.com.pl web site where the Organizer sells debts belonging to them and resulting from Loan Agreements granted to the Borrowers by the Organizer.
§ 3 User Responsibilities
- The User, when registering an account, is obligated to indicate his or her correct, real and up-to-date personal details, along with the correct number of his or her bank account number. Providing the correct details by the User during account registration is necessary for the conclusion of an agreement between the Organizer and the User.
- If any details provided by the User during registration of the User Account change, the User is obliged to update them immediately.
- The User is obligated, in case of choosing a debt placed for sale by the Organizer under the rockefeller.com.pl platform, to immediately pay the purchase price which is shown in each offer on the site rockefeller.com.pl.
- In the event of the User choosing, together with the acquired property right, additional capital protection in the form of the Return of Capital Program, the User is required to familiarize himself or herself with the Terms and Conditions of the RCP. Acceptance of the contents of these terms and conditions is voluntary, however, necessary to purchase the protection provided under the RCP.
- In case the Borrower fails to repay part or all of the instalments under the Loan Agreement, the User obliges the Organizer to collect the debt owed by the Borrower.
§ 4 Organizer Duties
- The Organizer undertakes to place for sale at rockefeller.com.pl the debts belonging to them from loans granted to Borrowers under Loan Agreements. The debts placed for sale constitute the sales offer.
- In case the User accepts the debt sales offer, the Organizer is obligated to immediately sell the property rights resulting from the Loan Agreement concluded with the Borrower, on the basis of a contract of sale of property rights.
- In the event that the Borrower repays in full or partially the due instalment under the Loan Agreement or the Borrower repays the whole or partial amount of the loan amount to the Organizer after concluding a contract of sale with the User, the Organizer undertakes actions to immediately transfer the repaid amount, either full or part instalment amount or the whole loan amount, to the bank account indicated by the User in the User Account.
- In case of delay in repayment of the loan by the Borrower, the Organizer is obligated to perform debt collection actions under the Loan Agreement. The cost of debt collection actions led by the Organizer related to the Loan Agreement shall be borne by the Borrower.
- In case of ineffective debt collection actions or in case of a request made by the User to return the loan agreement documentation, the Organizer is obliged to return the documents that constitute the Loan Agreement by sending them together with the signed contract of sale of property rights to the postal address indicated in the User Account. Moreover, the Organizer undertakes to inform the Borrower of the transfer of property rights to the User.
§ 5 Organizer Scope of Responsibilities
- The Organizer sells within the rockefeller.com.pl platform the owned debts arising from granted Loan Agreements. The Organizer, before granting them, exercises due diligence in the scope of assessing the Borrower’s creditworthiness and securing the repayment of the loan; however, the Organizer shall not bear the liability to the User for the Borrower’s solvency unless the insolvency resulted from reasons that the Organizer could and should have foreseen as an entity running a professional activity in terms of granting consumer credits.
- If the User submits a Request to Return the Loan Agreement Documentation, he or she, with the date of receipt of the documentation, relieves the Organizer from the obligation in terms of debt collection, as well as any other duties resulting from the loan management.
§ 6 Complaints
- Complaints can be filed:
- a) in writing, personally at the Organizer’s premises or by post to the Organizer’s address, i.e. Look Pożyczka Sp. z o.o., 42-200 Częstochowa, Okulickiego 61;
- b) by electronic means, via the contact form available at https://rockefeller.com.pl/contact/ or via email email@example.com
- c) by phone, at +48 789 449 449 between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday to Friday (cost of the call at the rates appropriate for the User’s telecommunications operator).
- The complaint will be processed within 14 days from the date of its receipt by the Organizer in the correct form that allows to respond to the complaint with information about how it will be handled. The response to the complaint will be provided in the same form in which the User has made a complaint, unless the User has requested a different and, at the same time, possible way of answering.
§ 7 Personal Details
- The Organizer is the administrator of the personal details provided by the User - Look Pożyczka Spółka limited liability company with a registered office at 42-200 Częstochowa, Okulickiego 61, entered into the register of entrepreneurs, maintained by the District Court in Częstochowa, XVII Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000394817, NIP: 5732835416, REGON: 2426422600. The User’s personal details will be processed for the purpose of implementing the agreement between the User and the Organizer. The User has the right to access, correct and update his or her personal details.
- The Organizer is the administrator of the Borrower's personal details, with a legal title for their processing.
§ 8 Final Provisions
- The User being a Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of its conclusion. The right of withdrawal is made by submitting a declaration of withdrawal to the Organizer, the model of which can be found at https://rockefeller.com.pl/page/dokumenty/. The declaration can me submitted, inter alia, by electronic means - using the contact form available at rockefeller.com.pl.
- The User being a Consumer is also entitled to use non-judicial means of asserting a claim, in particular from the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court at the Voivodeship Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection. The User also has the option to request assistance from the appropriate local Consumer Ombudsman.